Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm CafePressed About My New Shop

That's right, kids! Beltway Sports Beat now has a CafePress Shop!!!!!!!!11one

Now you can get that Fantasy Football pegasus image on a T-shirt -- new and improved without the peg leg. (Arrrrrrrgh!)

You can also get the hat trick hat referred to in this post back before I sold out and went mainstream. I've even gotten rid of all that copyright infringing goodness from this image. (A.O.? That could be referring to annnybody... The old image is completely unrelated. Just ignore that.)

I'll update the shop as inspiration strikes and as I make more funny crap for the blog, but you don't have to worry about missing any new products because you can be sure every time I add something I'm going to pimp it all over this place.

No comments: