Saturday, October 21, 2006

Your Saturday Programming Schedule

A quick hit before I head off to the Maryland game:

It's a full day of sports today, starting at noon with Maryland vs. N.C. State in Terps' homecoming game.

(Also at noon is Fulham FC vs. Aston Villa on Fox Soccer Channel, for which I will be using the antiquated VCR for future viewing).

At 2:00 it's D.C. United vs. New York Red Bulls in the first game of the two-game playoff series (I'll be TiVoing that).

At 7:00 the Tampa Bay Lightning visit the Washington Capitals for some Southeast division action in the NHL (I may have to watch some of that from a bar in College Park ... assuming I can find a TV showing that instead of the World Series).

At 7:30 is game one of the World Series, Detroit Tigers vs. St. Louis Cardinals.

Happy sports watching!

No comments: