Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Notice: I will no longer be doing previews.

Since I started this blog a couple of weeks ago, I have been posting game previews for each day's games. It didn't take long for me to realize that A) I was posting previews 10 minutes after posting the previous day's recaps, and B) it was a lot of effort to make two posts for every one game. So instead, from now on I will just incorporate a little bit of preview information in the recaps.

I am making this change in the hopes that it will accomplish two things. First, I want to be able to devote more time and posts to opinions and features rather than focusing so much on the game details, especially since most fans either watch the games or get previews and recaps somewhere else. Second, I want to spend less time posting on Beltway Sports Beat when I should be doing work at my real job (it's only a matter of time until my boss finds out, right?).

Thanks for your patience as I work with the blog's format, and go O's, Nats, Ravens, Skins, Wizards, Caps, Terps, Hoyas, D.C. United and Mystics!

No comments: